Inserting Content Snippets into Posts and Pages
updated 2 months ago
The Code Snippets Pro Gutenberg Content Snippet Block replaces the traditional method of inserting hooks. By using this block, you can easily insert and execute PHP snippets anywhere on your Gutenberg Pages and posts.
- Click the Plus Sign from the Gutenberg Block Editor or drag from the blocks panel
- Select the pre-created snippet from your library.
- Toggle Run PHP Code to execute the code on your page
- Toggle Add Paragraphs and Formatting if desired
- Toggle Enable embedded shortcodes if desired