Inserting Content Snippets as Elementor Widgets
updated about 1 month ago
The Code Snippets Pro Elementor Content Snippet Widget replaces the traditional method of inserting hooks. By using this widget, you can easily insert and execute PHP snippets anywhere on your Elementor Pages and Templates.
- Drag the Content Snippet Widget onto your page
- Select the pre-created snippet from your library.
- Toggle Run PHP Code to execute the code on your page
- Toggle Add Paragraphs and Formatting if desired
- Toggle Enable embedded shortcodes if desired